Gangtok is the capital of the mountainous northern Indian state of Sikkim. Established as a Buddhist pilgrimage site in the 1840s, the city became capital of an independent monarchy after British rule ended, but joined India in 1975. Today, it remains a Tibetan Buddhist center and a base for hikers organizing permits and transport for treks through Sikkim’s Himalayan mountain ranges.
On arrival at Bagdogra (IXB) Airport you will be received by our office executive who will assist you to board your vehicle to Gangtok(capital city of Sikkim). Upon arrival proceed for check-in at hotel. The evening free for relaxation. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
After breakfast proceed for a full day excursion to Tsomgo Lake with an average depth of 50ft. spend a few blissful hours gazing at the absolute perfection of natural beauty at the Tsomgo lake and surrounding scenic view, further drive will take you to another holy site BABA MANDIR visit and return back to Gangtok. Overnight at Stay at Gangtok.
Nathula Pass visit is subject to availability. We cannot guarantee the visit.
After breakfast you will be transferred to Darjeeling. On the way sightseeing can be made. Check in to hotel for overnight stay.
Early morning at around 3:35 am drive to Tiger Hill to view sunrise over Kanchendzonga Peak. On the way back visit Ghoom Monastery,Peace memorial & Batasia Loop. back to hotel for breakfast And freshen up. After breakfast proceed to full day city tour includes Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park, Himalayan Mounteering institute (closed on Thursday), Ropeway (Ticket on direct payment basis),Tensing Gumpa rock. Tibetan Refugee self help centre (closed on Sunday) ,Tea Estate (outer view), Natural History Museum (Sunday closed),Peace Pagoda. Back to hotel. Evening free to take a tiny work around Mall road – Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
After breakfast departure transfer to NJP Station / Bagdogra (IXB) Airport for your onward journeys.
- Meet & Greet services by tours representative at NJP Station / Bagdogra Airport.
- Accommodation on Double / Twin sharing basis on above mentioned hotels/ similar hotels.
- Packages are on Breakfast basis.
- All transfer & Sightseeing by using an exclusive 01 Wagoner/Similar as per itinerary, vehicle will keep on changing as per destination; vehicle will not be on disposal.
- Government Services Tax as applicable as on 01/12/2017 (5% on total cost).
- Cost for add on services, optional tours, Guide services, Sightseeing entrance fees & Porters.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, rafting, medial urgency, insurance, additional meal / tea snacks.
- Cost of personal nature expenses such as bottled water, laundry, incidentals, porter, tips etc.
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of additional services, changes in taxes by Government or political unrest, natural calamities (Land slide/ road blockage) etc. in such case extra will have to be paid on the spot by guest.
- Cost for anything which is not mentioned under “COST INCLUDES” Column.